Outfitter PH question

The Eskimo's said they liked them because they didn't mess up the hides. They could also use them for Artic fox who usually followed the bear around for scraps. I was Bn sniper for 172nd and assigned to the Recon Plt. It was the first place they allowed me to carry a box of live ammo for my XM-21 as an emergency for bear during training.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,952
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top