AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
AfricaHunting.com has teamed up with James Jeffrey from HuntingAgent.com to become the exclusive hunting agent for AH with access to the best hunting outfitters and areas around the world. I am proud to be associated with James who I have worked with for many years, he is someone trustworthy and friendly who always goes the extra mile for the hunters he works with.

As all of you AH regulars know, I always strive to be very selective and conscientious about who I associate AH with and have always tried to use this site to promote the best interests of hunters first and foremost. James is the kind of guy I truly have confidence in recommending. I know he will be a great addition to our community.

James and I are currently collaborating to bring AH members even more great deals and exclusive hunting offers by proactively using our connections throughout the world to search them out. Another exciting new idea that we are working on will be to organize some AH group hunts not only in Africa but some weekend hunting getaways in the US as well, which I think will be a lot of fun.

Here is a little more about James... He is a native Texan who grew up hunting with his family and friends all over North America as well as internationally. He has been a hunting guide in Texas for over fourteen years, his primary species are whitetail, exotics, turkey and predators. Seven years ago he made a major life change from corporate America to follow his passion for hunting even further by becoming a full time hunting agent. His background and perspective gives him a unique outlook into what hunters look for and what they should expect to receive.

There are so many destinations and hunting outfitters to choose from, cut through the indecision and risk of booking your next hunting trip by contacting James!

huntingagent.jpg

HuntingAgent.com - Experience you can trust since 1996
James Jeffrey
www.HuntingAgent.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois