One Leopard Hunt in Namibia, 2013 only!

Louw

AH member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
12
Member of
Namibia Professional Hunters Assosoiation
Hunted
Namiba and Botswana
Track A Trail Safaris, PH Louw van Zyl:
1 x Leopard Hunt for 2013 only.
Total Package: US$14000.00
Hunt takes place in the Gamsberg Mountai Area, Namibia. No leopard has been hunted here since 2009.
Includes:
1 x Trophy Leopard, Tag, License, Pre bait, Accommodation, all meals, Alcohol free drinks, PH, skinning, Field prep of trophies, transpotr of trophies to local taxidermy, Transport on, to and from hunting area and Windhoek international airport.
Excludes:
All alcoholic drinks, all flights, taxidermy costs/preparation, shipping costs of trophies, all other tours and safaris.
Other game available on the 22000ha OPEN area: All prices in US$
Hartmann Mountain Zebra: 1200.00
Kudu:.............................1200.00
Klipspringer:.....................1500.00
Spotted Hyena:................1500.00
Springbok: .......................450.00
Oryx: .............................1200.00
Steenbok: ........................350.00
Jackal: ..............................50.00
Baboon: ..........................100.00

Dates currently available: August 2013 or October 2013
 
How large is the farm that the permit is on?
 
Brickburn

The total area is 22000ha(54 363acres)
 
Hi Louw,

I have a hunter interested. Can you send me your contact numbers

Thanks,
Elton
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top