on a lighter note...

307725246_10228280063336832_2576732810301264546_n.jpg
 
I have no conscience. Any and all eight-legged roommates will die. I don't care how many 00 buckshot holes are in the walls, floor, or ceiling. Humanity must prevail.
You are not alone. My buddy blew his gutters off with a 12ga trying to get rid of a wasps nest :ROFLMAO:
 
I once had a neighbor who decided to take out a large spider under the bench in his garage with some kind of aerosol can and a lighter. Very effective flame thrower. The ensuing fiasco with three fire extinguishers finally put out the flames in the garage...but he got the spider and only had to replace two sheets of plywood and throw out one cabinet.
Personally, my .410 would have been just as effective and less costly.
 
1671132448334.png
 
1671145975581.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,827
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top