on a lighter note...

77423AEF-B097-4520-AB51-B92F9FBF1A09.png
 
1661901046104.jpeg
 
Even more strange is the Morrill Land Grant Act of 1862. A senator from the state of Vermont sponsored a bill that would eventually provide funding for schools like Texas A&M, LSU, Mississippi State, Auburn University, University of Tennessee, University of Georgia, and University of Florida. All states have at least one Land Grant School, but where would the southern states have been without this Yankee senator.

 
Even more strange is the Morrill Land Grant Act of 1862. A senator from the state of Vermont sponsored a bill that would eventually provide funding for schools like Texas A&M, LSU, Mississippi State, Auburn University, University of Tennessee, University of Georgia, and University of Florida. All states have at least one Land Grant School, but where would the southern states have been without this Yankee senator.


or, where would the SEC be? :LOL:
 
1661903317134.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top