on a lighter note...

1656468382515.png
 
Jesus and most of the Apostles appear to be Caucasian in The Last Supper, as opposed to Semitic/Abrahamic.

Michelangelo depicts an uncircumcised David in his statue. (Yes I realize there is some minor controversy regarding this) The original David would have been circumcised.

The Renaissance was an amazing time filled with amazing artists but sometimes their knowledge of subject mater 1,500-2,500 years and 1,000 miles removed, proved lacking.
It's one thing to get skin tone and hair texture wrong, but feminine features are what they are, irrespective of ethnicity.
 
Buffalo soldiers from the island Marajo, Brazil.

No idea if it’s real, but that looks very impressive!

Image1656485668.520914.jpg
 
Buffalo soldiers from the island Marajo, Brazil.

No idea if it’s real, but that looks very impressive!

View attachment 473818
In the USA I've seen longhorn cattle saddled and rode. There are occasions where an american bison/buffalo is rode as well. I've never seen a cape buffalo rode. Elephants and sometimes ostrich are ridden.
I suppose that doesn't mean all individuals of a species are willing.
 
1656523572408.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top