on a lighter note...

90159378_561525868045969_7562394993923457024_n.jpg
90564158_10212961287865165_2545000338876792832_n.jpg
 
90197365_10219713933911519_1997854421995749376_n.jpg
90178920_269171827406559_2898278540187271168_n.jpg
 
88961777_1274055472984687_7417154339732455424_n.jpg
 
oh, my......!!

90427843_3356861940997519_89256292358553600_n.jpg
 
90262080_2551055371783023_7324369602891218944_n.jpg
 
90229665_10215366426906255_5262790089699753984_o.jpg
90231679_1054303274942543_6307439407259451392_n.jpg
 
I am looking for a hand crafted Bush King knife with elephant ivory handles like this.....

90308833_3591619790879849_7062367879051608064_o.jpg


...and have the following valuable items to trade for it......

90474615_2983033281756866_7551620905252683776_o.jpg


:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::):whistle::whistle:
 
84092152_3064869353563339_6286526593019936768_n.png
 
90231678_562000621340615_4904615453873143808_n.jpg
 
89565052_3122241561141554_2074973763841032192_n.jpg
89783698_1431584770356343_2228148025786630144_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,638
Members
169,776
Latest member
gastmindwato1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top