on a lighter note...

87794797_10157907424821465_8485664008802664448_n.jpg
 
88132413_10222050110866257_8947916804701814784_n.jpg
 
88240679_10156693970452175_6578148434262360064_n.jpg
 
84486536_2562276694025324_5500945283233611776_o.jpg
 
87385129_2560073734245620_9085789983662407680_o.jpg
 
87836134_2564505223802471_7146570790199099392_o.jpg
 
84958186_2548259878760339_6116073647577759744_o.jpg
 
87375916_2754422381300628_8086586672839393280_n.jpg
 
87952449_194343768502253_5544776644260003840_n.jpg
 
46643964_1182276298596661_8443042290955452416_n.jpg
 
1581872883590.jpg
 
1582154747692.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top