on a lighter note...

This toolmaker agrees with one out of one hundred mechanical engineers. :LOL:
 
bi_polar.jpg
 
image(57).jpg
 
52522707_2198514420192367_7467044078547369984_n.jpg
 
52938313_1567158030084110_8026343747853746176_n.jpg
 
52351513_2221768954575636_5194762716878733312_n.jpg
 
52825751_763704824009863_3111534086024331264_n.jpg
 
53297051_10156557228918292_7829083167033131008_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,473
Members
170,589
Latest member
Kathrin65T
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top