on a lighter note...

image(38).jpg
 
Last edited:
What the hell, who cares. :A Stirring:
REVISED border wall.
Revised_wall.jpg
 
I think you need to cut out Or. and Wash. too!!!
 
If we could cut out every major and minor city, we could cut the national debt in half.
 
Include Minnesota Wisconsin and Illinois
 
Chicago_safe.jpg
 
You could add to that (or preface it with--

I am NOT arguing, I am just explaining why I am right

You could also respond with “I’m sorry you’re such an easily offended, whiny ass twit. I hope you do better in the New Year!” [emoji12]
 
48375665_265955020747801_8523249237545189376_n.jpg
49319461_225515798366830_7373706811343372288_n.jpg
 
49242334_2261039124183915_7272198879959842816_n.jpg
 
49070806_316012109019756_7345553270653321216_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top