on a lighter note...

Jackass Whisperer.jpeg
 
Kalahari Hilux.

13335750_10207986605440830_7433920632173611440_n.jpg
 
image.png
 
FB_IMG_14664256542576109.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1466853068784.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1466853053609.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1466700107681.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1466614025266.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1462813817992.jpg
 
13516587_722861187856704_1460179222683847451_n.jpg
 
13510999_818959981574561_887622593282705843_n.jpg
 
13528799_585980918239955_7526567426518965155_n.jpg
 
13529145_1124216054319734_6563574676646094634_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top