on a lighter note...

41886DAF-2FC4-4AC6-95FC-0AD2E6FAB0AC.webp
 
Apparently this is a real place. Anyone from Europe been there?

View attachment 793066
There WAS a "Fat Hoe Burger" place in Waco once. News reporter asked the women founders why the name. "oh well, you know, we always be sayin' She a fat hoe..."
 
Food looks good.
Price similar to USA.

 
1789736536612.png
 
Hm
i-9.translated.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,516
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top