on a lighter note...

I thought it was the Methiolate that burned like hell--seems I remember the Mercurochrome being a bit more sedate...could be my memory is sedate, tho.
That stuff burned too!! OMG!
 
162141A4-D3FC-43D6-9080-FDDB9A467FDE.jpeg
 
View attachment 530760
Would probably work for the foot also! :ROFLMAO::E Rofl:

I remember where I was 7 or 8 and my little sister had a splinter that I was going to put some of that red hell on. I chased her for a while until she ran out into the street and stepped on some broken glass.

Well, I remember it so well because when my parents got back from the Dr's they gave me something to remember that episode by.
 
I remember where I was 7 or 8 and my little sister had a splinter that I was going to put some of that red hell on. I chased her for a while until she ran out into the street and stepped on some broken glass.

Well, I remember it so well because when my parents got back from the Dr's they gave me something to remember that episode by.

Back in days kids were better behaved! :)
 
View attachment 530796
Also used for bread and gravy and personal pizzas!
and so was the bread (real that is) and the reason why I make my own and have done for about 35 years. This was last weeks bake. I made 3 large baking tins that just fit in the oven to get the most out of the available space and do two bakes at a time. 7 lb of flour in a bucket with 8oz of wheat germ and the same of oat bran, 2 large (very full /heaped) serving spoons of malt and the same of treacle or molasses in the water and yeast and that is all that is needed. Then it is just mix and knead cut in three and put into the three tins, Do this twice for the days bake.

All sliced up on the very old slicer I renovated with better base and a bread guide to keep the loaf square to the blade and wedged hook to hold it steady on the table.
sliced.jpg


and baged in vacuumed zip lock bags for the freezer. (Vacuumed by using a short length of 1/4 in copper pipe and sucking)
bagged.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top