on a lighter note...

CC9BBB65-2411-4878-8039-CEDD06EF0C32.jpeg
 
1680104600921.png
 
1680114298861.png
 
Last edited:
Don't laugh, adults do the same thing when they clean out their closets and find stuff that is; outdated, once fit...now doesn't, suddenly find the (often still relatively new) various items they couldn't find...and now have multiple of, etc, etc, etc.
 
Image1680133269.830620.jpg
 
Image1680142476.549064.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,187
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top