on a lighter note...

Apologies if I already posted this. It’s exactly how we talk. It took me 30 years to correctly pronounce simple words and phrases:

Bag
Bagel
Good day
Yeah
You guys
Three
Them


Charlie Berens is great. May I also recommend his buddy You Betcha

Here's a sample:

 
30DAF76A-9760-404A-BCFD-26AB5F2B2929.jpeg
 
1677442135039.png
 
1677442208955.png
 
Apologies if I already posted this. It’s exactly how we talk. It took me 30 years to correctly pronounce simple words and phrases:

Bag
Bagel
Good day
Yeah
You guys
Three
Them


We have have some of that in PikeCounty Illinois but tend to lean more towards the classic Missouri accent, we’re just across the river.
Once me and three buddies traveled to Minnesota to do some fishing, on two occasions we were asked if we were from Texas. And I’ve been asked in other parts of Illinois I’ve been asked if I’m from the south.
People actually from the south sound southern to me. It’s amazing how a few hours of travel can change the accents and dialects.
 
Apologies if I already posted this. It’s exactly how we talk. It took me 30 years to correctly pronounce simple words and phrases:

Bag
Bagel
Good day
Yeah
You guys
Three
Them


Ya sure you betchya. Hey there hi there ho there!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top