on a lighter note...

bad_neighborhood.jpg
 
When I see rich, snooty looking people in the supermarket, I pretend I need something and say "Excuse me. Do you work here?" just to bring them down a bit.
 
When I see rich, snooty looking people in the supermarket, I pretend I need something and say "Excuse me. Do you work here?" just to bring them down a bit.
The wife witnessed a real case. The frontman of a popular band, a generally recognizable guy, went to the hospital to visit a friend. The older medical staff looked at him - a celebrity!. A young female doctor looked at him with interest in the lobby (why was everyone looking at him), and he asked with a smile, "Do you recognize?". She made a mental effort, "Oh, did you work here as an orderly?"
 
Actually Nova Scotia. Annapolis Royal was a major point for shipping them out.
annopolis is the real birth place of Canada , first settled in 1605 by the French at le habitation then the English at fort Anne.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,031
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top