Off season project

AustinL

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
352
Reaction score
1,088
Location
Kerrville, Tx
Media
160
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
7
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Me and my son have been working on these cornhole boards as time allows for the last month. Wife cut the decals and we laid them on and got the first coat of finish on them tonight. Going to try and get a coat on each night this week and do a final sand and install the legs next weekend.
Had a great time making them with my son and looking forward to lots of good times playing this hunting season
296F2D91-FDE9-4DF5-BB0A-609A26217BFC.jpeg
CA1CD1AF-145C-4615-A792-D97B309FF4A0.jpeg
 
Very cool, the first time I ever heard the game called corn hole was when my ex wife was walking out of the house and told me she was going to a corn hole tournament, I said hold on, I’ll get my coat. I was disappointed that people were throwing bags at holes in a board! Lol
 
It was kind of a new one on me up until a few years back.
In my college days we just pitched washers but these sure are more mobile
 
Very cool, the first time I ever heard the game called corn hole was when my ex wife was walking out of the house and told me she was going to a corn hole tournament, I said hold on, I’ll get my coat. I was disappointed that people were throwing bags at holes in a board! Lol
LOL I also thought it was interesting name for the game,.
 
I brought a homemade set when visiting my hunting buds in Wisconsin years ago, unfortunately earning the nickname "Cornholio" forever more for grouse camp. Damn game. Those look great @AustinL !
 
Very nice work! Glad you had the opportunity & enjoyed working on them together.
 
Will make a cool TV print
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,362
Messages
1,574,203
Members
169,953
Latest member
EugeniaPea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top