New Sculpture In Progress

Rod Zullo

AH member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
109
Location
Bozeman, Montana
Media
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
This week's startup is Titled "Mountain Music". 50" x 38" x 24"
Clay Model for Bronze
By Rod Zullo, FNSS

Mountain Music II Edit 1 BB.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a piece that is not overly exaggerated.
 
I can hear him screaming - full rut and full go. Looks great!
 
Very nice sir!
 
Very nice! Can you share some more of your art?
 
Very nice looking work. I especially like the first work horse.
(Looks like he is enduring a blizzard to me)
Oddly enough as it's one of the few animals that ever hospitalized me.
What is the patina like finish on these pieces?
 
Very nice looking work. I especially like the first work horse.
(Looks like he is enduring a blizzard to me)
Oddly enough as it's one of the few animals that ever hospitalized me.
What is the patina like finish on these pieces?
These are the chemical patinas I do.
 
Just explored your website... Amazing work Rod!
 
Working on some African animals.
Please do share, looking forward to that! And feel free to include a link to your website as well. Nice to have you with us.
 
Wow very nice, particularly like the look of the dog(s)!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,642
Members
169,597
Latest member
Stevenpoeni
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top