New Merkel Update

Glad it worked out...
I don't own a double rifle (yet) , but do have some experience with Merkel shotguns. They make fine weapons , and have a huge following. It surprises me that they didn't stumble over themselves to get the issue resolved. In my opinion Merkel wouldn't be in question , but the gun shop ... that would be a sore subject.
 
Well guys. We are now way down the track and my African Cape Buffalo safari is getting closer. My new Chapuis has arrived in Australia and is in customs. I went for the .470 NE and figured when push comes to shove regarding the Black Death , that big is best. Once again when someone tells me how to do it I will post pics of all the doubles in my stable. Thanks to all for the thoughts during the Merkel saga.
 
I'd be so upset, if I got a new gun, only to have it break and not be able to come to Africa with me... :cry:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,450
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top