New member

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Whenever you are ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 
Hello and welcome to AH!

We can assist you with a leopard hunt in Namibia in 2026. I will contact you with details.

You are welcome to have a look at our website in the interim - www.huntingsafaris.net.

Regards, Karl & Colleen
 
Hello everyone!

Glad to be a member! Was referred to you guys after my buddy told me he found an outfitter for a plains game hunt on here.

I look forward to going on Safari in early 2026 for leopard. One day lion and hippo as well.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top