New member, Simone Huntress

What do you think about woman hunters?

  • Yes

    Votes: 43 95.6%
  • No

    Votes: 2 4.4%

  • Total voters
    45
Welcome, African huntress wow...o_O:LOL:...remember that it's a lifestyle profession and no negative aspects from my side this time, only wish you best of luck, buy the way I hear that Natasha Illum-Berg stop working as PH, she is concentrate on tv shows instead.... looks like female PH and tv-shows do have something in common !:D

Hi Gordon,

Tnx for the kind words. The competition was a reality show..... never thought I would say this but I enjoyed the whole experience in front of the cameras. It is amazing to show the world your passion and believes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,035
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top