New member intro

Thanks everybody.
I really feel welcome. This is gonna be good.
I will join in with a story or two, I just have to find out how to upload pic and so on.
My double is a Krieghoff 470NE. Before this one I had a double in 375HH, which (to me) is a fantastic caliber for most game. 375HH is so versatile when it comes to reloading. I still have a 375HH in a Rem 700. I reload it from sub speed to 350gr bullet and full throttle. I make my own bullets for reloading (lead), so there is no saving when it comes to firing at the shooting range.
I just released that I have some story's here, leadbullets in Africa.
 
Hi Jake, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Jake! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Hello to all.
I am a hunter from Norway. I have been hunting since I was a kid. I have done a couple of trips to New Zealand, and several trips to Africa. Maybe I will find my next hunt here. I think it is fantastic to meet hunters from other parts of the world and I have learned a lot during the years. I am not a tropy hunter, I just enjoy the hunt and the game, small or big. I have not shot a buff or elephant this far, but if the right offer comes by I will seriously consider it. Some years ago I put my scooped rifle aside, and now I mostly use a big bore, iron sighted double. That is the best investment I have ever done (not economic). Pig hunting with a double is my absolute favorite.
I have read a lot of interesting stuff here and I finally took a grip to myself to become a member.
Looking forward.
Thanks.
Welcome Jake. You will find enough information here to assist you in planning your next safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top