New Member from NY

Everything except politicians with half a brain. I have been to NYC a half a dozen times and found no redeeming features.
NYC is rat race and a zoo for sure. But I was born, grew up and worked in NYC for most of my life; a condition that is usually necessary to have an appreciation for it. I finally left, haven’t been there in seven years and don’t miss it nor regret it. Sold my home there and kept my Pennsylvania home but live in Florida. I can’t totally give up the northeast. It’s too much a part of me as it has been my whole life. I’ve always had a home in rural northeast since I’m a young boy. Rural northeast is always charming, and still I go to upstate New York on occasion. I’m in PA now as I write this. About to go remove snow. Enjoy it where you are; too wonderful not to. Stay safe .
PS. On my previous post I forgot to add Thousand Islands(St. Lawrence Seaway) on my list.
 
Last edited:
Welcome, Connecticut here.
 
Welcome to this great forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,588
Members
169,590
Latest member
JosephGrefe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top