New Haven Winchester M70 Featherweight

ChetAF

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
118
Reaction score
182
I have a very nice original New Haven Model 70 Featherweight in 30-06 that I would like to sell.

As you can see from the photos, it has seen very little use and is in great condition. I have a serious Mauser and M70 30-06 hoarding problem, and need to thin the herd to ones I have actually used.

$1,100 shipped.

Thanks,

Chet

20241226_113321.jpg
20241226_113355.jpg
20241226_113345.jpg
20241226_113335.jpg
20241226_113324.jpg
20241226_113306.jpg
20241226_113303.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I got exactly the same one but in .308 mine is a 1981 Winchester m70 XTR featherweight. Beautiful guns. Good luck with the sale :)
 
Chet, I have a friend of mine interested in purchasing this rifle from you if it is still available.
Thank you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,688
Members
168,961
Latest member
BrittanyWi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top