New guy from WY

Welcome Adam.... you picked the best and most informative site on the planet.
The people are all very helpful and knowledgeable.
The most challenging part of the hunt is getting the Trophies to the
states with the exporting and importing of the aminals.
Please go to our website and see what we're about....
Hope we can help you.
Best
Robert

Adam,
Welcome to the forum. It is the best place to learn and prepare for your trip.
I live near Idaho Falls, ID. I get down to Green River area from time to time for work at several of the plants down there.
I have hunted with Wild Wildebeest Safaris three times. Once when they were still with Numzaan Safari and twice since. Great group of people that will become friends for life. Do you know who your PH will be?
JTT

Welcome to AH Adam

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

If you are a serious hunter or just want to be, you have found the best forum for anything to do with Africa hunting, big guns and bow shooters too. Have a good time! The answers are all right here!

Is that an elk or a horse with antlers on your web page?

Haha it's an elk, but it sure felt like a horse when I was packing him out!

Same here! Another New Yorker?

No sir, Wyoming. :)

Adam,

Welcome! Yes, a lot of good info can be found here and also many friendly hunters, PHs and outfitters to offer advice.

I've been buying Wyoming preference points for sheep and moose forever. I hope I live long enough to draw a tag one day.

Dave
You and me both, buddy!

Welcome aboard Sir. Have to say I always wanted to hunt your state, just never got there.

Lots of great opportunities here, for sure.

Adam,
Welcome to the forum. It is the best place to learn and prepare for your trip.
I live near Idaho Falls, ID. I get down to Green River area from time to time for work at several of the plants down there.
I have hunted with Wild Wildebeest Safaris three times. Once when they were still with Numzaan Safari and twice since. Great group of people that will become friends for life. Do you know who your PH will be?
JTT

We're practically neighbors! I met with Mike and Karen this past year at the NWTF Convention in Nashville. They seemed like great people. Even offered a place to stay if I wanted to travel to MO to plan the trip.

Welcome to AH

Welcome friend to the north! You'll enjoy this site and the camaraderie you'll find here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!