New from Texas

JJEH

New member
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
Location
Texas, USA
Website
www.estrada-armory.com
Member of
NRA, WCA, WSF
Hello,

I've been reading here a few times on and off in the past but now I have finally signed up. We live in Central Texas and I want to go to Africa one day. Been doing lots of reading (Herb Klein, Peter Capstick, Robert Scott, Jim Corbett, Peter Byrne, Elgin Gates,...) and would love not just to own a piece of history, but also to walk in their footsteps. We'll see, maybe one day...

Thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to some great discussions.
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Anything in particular you are most wanting to hunt?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hola hermono
 
Thank y'all for the welcome.

Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Anything in particular you are most wanting to hunt?

Thank you. I'm mostly interested in plains game. Walking safari, minimal gear, feeding the camp, living life, adventure and peace.
 
Welcome to AH JJEH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top