New Double Rifle

dont know if this is in line with this decussion but i have a sabatti safari in 9.3x74r and love it.hope to take a hippo next year.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw 2 Sabbatis today at Cabelas. 3K each. Very nice looking.
 
dont know if this is in line with this decussion but i have a sabatti safari in 9.3x74r and love it.hope to take a hippo next year.

watermark.php
Nice looking giraffe rug!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw 2 Sabbatis today at Cabelas. 3K each. Very nice looking.

I am so glad that I don't live close enough to just go over to Cabela's and just look I'd be broke. ;)
 
dont know if this is in line with this decussion but i have a sabatti safari in 9.3x74r and love it.hope to take a hippo next year.

watermark.php

Love that wood!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That does look like some stunning grain! Is that the "Opti-Wood" that they are selling? I think it read it's a plastic film over the wood?
The Sabatti's I've shot are a very good bang for the buck now thye're properly regualted. Your 9.3X74 is a great caliber!
 
For AkMike or everybody ... of course : question :

In Europa the better price for a Sabatti Big Five .450 NE Hornady is about 6500 USD ...
And the price for Chapuis, Verney Carron ( Atelier Demas) Heym , Merkel & other are more expansive ....
They are about more than 9000 USD and according to the grade until 12000 USD ...:cryingcry:
Are you in the same price bracket in your country ?
AD are here in Europa often a dream. A AD price is equal to "city" little car price ...
Not easy to explain to your wife , you have sold" her" car to buy a AD ...:hmmm: I dont try, I want to be alive ... a few.:chaplin:
 
I gotta bebo, I believe Steyr rifles are cheap in Australia compared to the USA.
 
thanks,had to change the recoil pad as the gun is so light it kicks my sholder black and blue after ten rounds,of coarse im 74 now and bruise like an overripe banana,also im a handgun hunter and probably havent mastered a propper technic yet.
 
Wear one of those PAST magnum sissy pads! They work pretty well. I've run 40-60 rounds thru my 450 wearing one of these and just a touch tender the next day. No discoloration either.

Adding some weight to the stock might help also.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,210
Members
169,958
Latest member
JackLaster
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top