Need advice

BruceS

Silver supporter
AH senior member
Joined
Apr 6, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
99
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia
Anyone else running into this. My shipment of skulls and hides from Namibia arrived recently. I'm now informed ALL skulls and hides must be redipped here. Originally was told just warthog cape. Supposedly new USDA requirement. Charged an additional $2300 to release to me. I guess I'll bring pictures only next trip.
 
I wonder if the inspectors found something in the crate?

I'm pretty sure that if it's the new norm it would be blown up all over this forum
 
I wonder if the inspectors found something in the crate?

I'm pretty sure that if it's the new norm it would be blown up all over this forum
I'm told Ag inspector stated all shipments now required due to influenza and hoof in mouth. I get conflicting info from Coppersmith and other sources. The inspector i got even required mounted animals from 3 other shipments(not mine) to be "decontaminated"
 
It may be a restriction on shipments from Namibia
 
I've been to Africa 15 times. After the first two trips I decided to save the money spent on taxidermy and put it towards my next hunt. It's been pictures only for me for many years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,541
Latest member
ithunmersa1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top