NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Hunters Namibia Safaris?

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting Reports
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
Looking for some hunting reports etc

bonehead

Reaction score
My family spent a week there and it was awesome. It is a first class outfit. Trophy quality was excellent.It is technically fenced but it is realistically free range.I have also hunted at another outfitter in South Africa who consistently gets good reviews and I would pick Hunters Namibia hands down.Marina is your hostess and is a unique source on the history of Namibia which makes fireside in the evening very interesting. I would return in a heartbeat as would all of my family including my non hunting spouse and daughter. The hunting son and hunting daughter and I of course would return.Their attention to detail was outstanding.

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting Reports
Member of
Hunted
My family spent a week there and it was awesome. It is a first class outfit. Trophy quality was excellent.It is technically fenced but it is realistically free range.I have also hunted at another outfitter in South Africa who consistently gets good reviews and I would pick Hunters Namibia hands down.Marina is your hostess and is a unique source on the history of Namibia which makes fireside in the evening very interesting. I would return in a heartbeat as would all of my family including my non hunting spouse and daughter. The hunting son and hunting daughter and I of course would return.Their attention to detail was outstanding.
Thanks for the reply any pictures you can share

meigsbucks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting Reports
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
I haven’t hunted with them but I met Marina at SCI 2017. I talked to several references, some of which were well known names in hunting. Everyone had nothing but glowing praise for the operation. I’d hunt with them in a heartbeat.

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting Reports
Member of
Hunted
Thanks for the reply,

Latest profile posts

ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.
On the ocean or in the bush .
On the ocean or in the bush.