Namibia Dik Dik Tiny Ten

Moe324

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Messages
504
Reaction score
1,889
Media
62
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Glad to get a dik dik in Namibia. This is 6 of 10 for me. Hunting with Three Sixty Safaris. I will do a complete hunt report someday.
13017.jpg
 
Beautiful trophy. Over half way there.
 
Look forward to he hunt report. Very nice trophy. Congratulations.
 
excellent trophy! Congrats!!
 
Broken horned, dagga boy!

Very nice.

Visiting an old friend’s farm near Tsumeb in northern Namibia a few weeks ago, we saw several nice ones… didn’t have a permit…of course

Well done.

Ed Z
 
Well done! Plans to finish the TT soon?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,816
Members
169,621
Latest member
Jefferey86
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top