My Blue Wildebeest

LOL!!!! Well, my warthog is the only African trophy that is not in the living room, my wife claims that it's too ugly. But, she does shows it when we have visitors. If you only knew how hell I got from her when I shot my zebra. But three days later, she was telling where we could hang "her" zebra rug. LOL!!!!

Great info on the masks. Thank you so much for the heads up on that. I'll keep an eye out.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,152
Members
169,906
Latest member
kuwinvnco3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top