My .470 got it done

Nice Buff! I hope I get one as nice next year. Your kudu is also a great trophy but did notice the rifle you are holding has a funny bolt thingy and is missing a barrel:eek: but then again; my kudu rifle seemed to be missing a second barrel too. Look like you had a great safari.
your so right mate. I couldn't get close enough with the big one so had to borrow a peashooter for the Kudu.
I really was a great safari, the trouble I have to think what to do to better it next time....
 
Great Buff Reckless! As soon as my Searcy Savings Account hits the full mark I am booking my hunt. I've always dreamed of tall grass and a fine double in my hands. Congrats!
 
wow:::: Congratulations!! This big buffalos might be exciting to hunt! But... I drive crazy about the Kudu... Whath a magnificent animal!
22 meters away of the buff? Man... I wonder such a situation is unforgettable!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,284
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top