Merry Christmas

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
14,720
Reaction score
37,458
Location
Wyong new south Wales Australia
Media
130
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
I would like to wish all on the AH forum a merry Christmas and an even better new year.
Thank you to all that have provide invaluable information and advice.
Thank you for all the enjoyment and good natured ribbing we have given each other throughout the year.
For all this it is the greatest forum around and I have formed some lifelong friendships both locally and overseas thru this that I'm eternally greatful for that friendship.

To all the 243 owners you will for ever have my sympathy for being inflicted with that cartridge. For those that use it and have successfully used it you have my admiration for actually using the correct projectile for the game you hunt.
Most of all thank you for everyone just being you it's what makes this forum great
May your God bless you.
Bob
 
Merry Christmas Bob Whelen.

I knew you had a soft spot for the .243win
 
Merry Christmas Bob!
 
20231221_212158.jpg

I know one moderator who needs to make sure the coal chute is empty tonight! :D
 
Good Christmas afternoon to you Bob and those other folks on those big Islands.

The kids are about to make life interesting in Europe and Southern Africa. Happy Christmas morning.

North and South Americas good Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas!
 
I would like to wish all on the AH forum a merry Christmas and an even better new year.
Thank you to all that have provide invaluable information and advice.
Thank you for all the enjoyment and good natured ribbing we have given each other throughout the year.
For all this it is the greatest forum around and I have formed some lifelong friendships both locally and overseas thru this that I'm eternally greatful for that friendship.

To all the 243 owners you will for ever have my sympathy for being inflicted with that cartridge. For those that use it and have successfully used it you have my admiration for actually using the correct projectile for the game you hunt.
Most of all thank you for everyone just being you it's what makes this forum great
May your God bless you.
Bob
And merry Christmas to you Bob, along with the rest of the gang at AH.

Doug
 
Merry Christmas to all
 
Merry Christmas, Bobby. I've got a nice B.S.A Majestic in .243 Winchester to gift you one of these days.
@Hunter-Habib
The BSA is a beautiful fife BUT the Majestic stuffed up on two counts. The first was using the 243 the other inflicting it with that abomination of a muzzle brake.
Now if they did it in 358 sans the muzzle brake they would have been on a winner.
Bob
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024! See ya soon down in Nashville, Tennessee at the upcoming convention. Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
 
Merry Christmas for you and your family Bob!

Don’t ever change ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,773
Members
169,850
Latest member
GRZFredric
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top