Merkel Combination Gun For Sale

Shot anything else with this combo?

I really thought I was going to like this gun but I feel I enjoy my single shot stalkers more. What I have is a Merkel combination gun, I’m assuming pre war but I haven’t been able to verify that yet. The barrels are 16ga (2 3/4) over 7x65r. I will have pictures this evening or tomorrow morning . The gun includes a Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x42 on claw mounts. This really is a trim, well balanced, elegant gun but as I said above it isn’t replacing my single shots so off it goes. There is a very small import mark on the receiver but it is professionally discreet. I am looking to get $2900 shipped in the lower 48 USA. I also like trades plus cash for any of the following.
Browning hi power
Browning superposed 20ga solid rib
Single shot kipplauf style rifles
Sub gauge sxs shotguns(preferably English or French bonus if it has external hammers)
Beretta 686 silver pigeon 3 or 4 in any gauge other than 12
Brno zg47
Brno 21 or 22
Remington model 81 in 300 savage or 35rem
Pre war savage 99
Lee speed rifle
Commercial b model Mauser
404 Jeffrey rifles
Winchester model 71
Rhodesian r1 FAL rifle or parts kit
South African r1 FAL rifle or parts kit
Beretta silver pigeon 1 sub gauge
Winchester model 12 in any gauge
Winchester model 1897
Winchester model 43
Brno 465

As I stated above I am fine with partial trades on either end. The best way to get it touch with me is email and I will put pics up this evening or tomorrow. Please PM me for my mail info.

Thank you

View attachment 306682
Do you have any 375h&h double rifles

Just the turkey so far.
One of these(exactly) has popped up for sale....
Was wondering if you have used yours again.
I am very tempted....

One of these(exactly) has popped up for sale....
Was wondering if you have used yours again.
I am very tempted....

Step 1, my son absconded with it. Step 2, he sold it. Step 3, he bought a double rifle with the proceeds in the same rifle caliber. (7x65r)

Now he wants to sell that and get a 450/400 double next so he can hunt buffalo.

Following the natural course of things, the next step will be to sell the 450/400 and get a 470 NE.
Following the natural course of things, the next step will be to sell the 450/400 and get a 470 NE.

He would never buy a 470NE, he would just borrow mine and never return it.

He seems to take after his dad, loving to trade up on his equipment !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross