Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Wow a 1000 rounds of 9mm for purchase a whopping 20 boxes.
How many of us are "guilty of possessing exhorbitant amounts of ammunition"? 1000 rounds of anything is just a normal amount for hunters and shooters. Actually, less than normal.

Shit, I thought I was reading about Hunter Biden again!
I believe in Texas having less than 1k rounds is grounds for indictment, but I could be wrong, not taking any chances though!

I don’t want to stereotype but this sounds like a bunch of gang bangers, if this was a bunch of white guys enlisted in the army like the first 3 guys mentioned there would be a full scale investigation by DOD into “white supremacy” but they probably won’t touch this.
1000 rounds sounds like a light weekend at the range!

My dad used to work at cabelas in the hunting dept. They always wanted him to work the gun counter and he refused. He said they had a regular older white customer who bought about 10 pistols a week and bragged that he was going to double his money the same day. Dad told the store manager and the response was "he spends a lot of money here, if you tell the ATF we will fire you"

Needless to say dad doesn't work at cabelas anymore, voluntarily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorineKee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !