Mauser - Original Orberndorf Sporting Rifles

CTDolan

AH elite
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
1,728
Location
Minnesota
Media
18
Articles
1
AbeBooks has this out of print text selling for north of $400 (all the way up to over $900). Amazon has the same selling for north of $900. I'm willing to let this copy (in good condition) go for $350. If you're an M98 fanatic, this is a must have.

PXL_20220706_022138485.jpg
PXL_20220707_011322401.jpg
PXL_20220707_011409011.jpg
PXL_20220707_011336562.jpg
PXL_20220707_011425031.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have all Jon Speeds books on Mauser.

This book here ought to be gone by sundown. Highly recommeded.
 
PM Sent
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,017
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top