Mauser M98 416 Rigby

cm76

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
304
Media
2
I took delivery of this Mauser M98 Diplomat in 416 Rigby last week. It took about 15 months from order to delivery here in Australia, which is not too bad I guess. It will be a while before I can take it out for a shot, but looking forward to it when I can.

Chris
IMG_5519.jpg
IMG_5522.jpg
IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
IMG_5528.jpg
IMG_5529.jpg
IMG_5532.jpg
IMG_5533.jpg
IMG_5534.jpg
IMG_5535.jpg
IMG_5536.jpg
IMG_5538.jpg
 
Stunning.
 
I took delivery of this Mauser M98 Diplomat in 416 Rigby last week. It took about 15 months from order to delivery here in Australia, which is not too bad I guess. It will be a while before I can take it out for a shot, but looking forward to it when I can.

ChrisView attachment 604898View attachment 604899View attachment 604900View attachment 604901View attachment 604902View attachment 604903View attachment 604904View attachment 604905View attachment 604906View attachment 604907View attachment 604908View attachment 604909View attachment 604910
Beautiful rifle. Enjoy.
 
Outstanding!!!
If you may, what was the ordering process??
 
All you’d ever need
 
Outstanding!!!
If you may, what was the ordering process??
Ordering was very simple through the local Mauser importer here in Australia. After calibre choice was confirmed, the Mauser factory supplied a selection of stock timber to choose from, and that was it. All very easy!
Chris
 
Ordering was very simple through the local Mauser importer here in Australia. After calibre choice was confirmed, the Mauser factory supplied a selection of stock timber to choose from, and that was it. All very easy!
Chris
Thanks Chris!! I’ll start researching for the US rep. I’d like the exact setup as yours!!
 
I took delivery of this Mauser M98 Diplomat in 416 Rigby last week. It took about 15 months from order to delivery here in Australia, which is not too bad I guess. It will be a while before I can take it out for a shot, but looking forward to it when I can.

ChrisView attachment 604898View attachment 604899View attachment 604900View attachment 604901View attachment 604902View attachment 604903View attachment 604904View attachment 604905View attachment 604906View attachment 604907View attachment 604908View attachment 604909View attachment 604910
exceptional wood!!!
 
Wow thats a great rifle, been looking at these as compared to a Rigby. What do you think of it now you have it in hand?
 
Congratulation, beautiful rifle and amazing wood! I’m a bit jealous! Will you mount optics and if so what kind? Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,413
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top