Mark X mini mauser

jruby

AH fanatic
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
500
Reaction score
820
I have a Zasrava LK 85 ( mini mauser ) in 223. It is also the same rifle as a Remington 799. I need to replace the firing pin spring. I am unable to find a replacement spring. I figured I would ask if anyone had a lead on one. Is it possible to use a generic spring for this purpose. I have tried a lot of places with no luck. I know this is not a high end rifle but I have got a lot of enjoyment from this rifle and would like to continue doing so.

James.
 
I have a Zasrava LK 85 ( mini mauser ) in 223. It is also the same rifle as a Remington 799. I need to replace the firing pin spring. I am unable to find a replacement spring. I figured I would ask if anyone had a lead on one. Is it possible to use a generic spring for this purpose. I have tried a lot of places with no luck. I know this is not a high end rifle but I have got a lot of enjoyment from this rifle and would like to continue doing so.

James.
I don’t know if it wood work or not.
But you might want to see if the cz min Mauser. Parts would fit.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top