March 20 SA Planned Protest.....

A couple of thoughts:

1) Global Rescue has a security extraction option, and
2) There will always be a subset of the human population that just wants to be left alone and enjoy their lives and another subset of the human population that just can't f'ing leave other people alone. A good question is, "are the protesters just trying to be left alone or are they trying to f' with other people?"
You’ve hit the nail on the head with 2) right there. And that applies worldwide i think.

There are so many people in this world that if you just left them to their own devices, all alone, without any outside interference at all, they would still find a way to make themselves miserable. And so many of those people try to tell everyone else how to live.

No doubt, SA unrest is coming....

It's only a matter of when.

I invite all Afrikaners to find a way to walk across the southern boarder of the USA. Anyone can pass through, unhindered, right now.

Turn all of your assets into crypto or, better yet, gold (that you can take delivery of AFTER you get here).

Your work-ethic, morality, and decency will make you into the top 10% of USA residents within 10 years, without question.

It's almost unbelievable that someone would have to leave their homeland of 100's of years behind, but please don't be blind.

No doubt, SA unrest is coming....

It's only a matter of when.

I invite all Afrikaners to find a way to walk across the southern boarder of the USA. Anyone can pass through, unhindered, right now.

Turn all of your assets into crypto or, better yet, gold (that you can take delivery of AFTER you get here).

Your work-ethic, morality, and decency will make you into the top 10% of USA residents within 10 years, without question.

It's almost unbelievable that someone would have to leave their homeland of 100's of years behind, but please don't be blind.
Oh man,
a few years ago I would have said :
People come to Germany.
But at the latest since 2015, politics is slipping out of the hands of reasonable people............
Nations come and go.
Sic transit gloria mundi

This should be in the POLITICS section. We come to a site on hunting to escape all this nonsense, even the heading is too much. You will always find a pothole to see, a light out, corruption. So find the good, and praise it, support it, and guess what - it gets better.

This should be in the POLITICS section. We come to a site on hunting to escape all this nonsense, even the heading is too much. You will always find a pothole to see, a light out, corruption. So find the good, and praise it, support it, and guess what - it gets better.
Kevin.
But not to address realities because of that?
Unfortunately, I am not so positive .
I often compare the conditions in the country with a company I would work for.
It has prospered and grown positively over the years and now I see that everything is getting worse and worse there.
The fact that I still get my pay cheque at the end of the month is simply not enough for me.

I have a trip to Africa coming up soon. As a result, I try to keep abreast of the civil and political situation. Hard to separate Hunting topics from geopolitical topics....because they impact my travel.....and travel is essential to hunting. I try not to focus on what is fair, what is right, what is equitable, in my discussions.....I don't know the answers to these questions. I focus instead on what works. What works for the people. I have long been critical of the govt in RSA. It is not working well for the people. Pointing out that other Countries are just as bad is no defense....like my 5 year old used to say....."He did it too". I worry about my friends in South Africa...the corruption is stealing their future. It is sooo easy to convince groups of people that they are victims.....and entitled to more...and more. But all problems can be solved, and I'm going to do my part by spending a little money there on the hunt. Thanks to all the locals who posted their opinions, and kept us informed. Stay strong....you live in a spectacular place,......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,