management hunts varmints

pigslayer

AH member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
been putting out feelers for management / varmint hunts.

have shot quite a few trophys ( ex. 6 kudu,5 impala,3 eland etc.) now i'm looking for varmints and management / cull type hunts. just can't justify the costs for trophys but still enjoy the hunt and opportunities to collect female,young male,broken horned,abnormal horned animals at adjusted prices. a few antelope not collected i would be more than willing to pay trophy prices for .( duiker ,steenbok) unlimited baboons,jackals ,monkeys etc would be a plus. hoping for a caracal.

have seen some basic hunts at low cost for a few common plainsgame trophies ( kudu,warthog,impala etc.) at excellent prices. would consider upgrade to more days to increase odds at varmints ,difficult to collect antelopes and management cull animals.

not interested in females without horns (impala/kudu ) but would welcome female with tusks / horns ( eland/blesbuck,beests,hogs ) for at least a little momento to take home and display for show and tell.

like a variety of animals but not 25 of each as in a real cull.

any suggestions or references welcomed here. by all means outfitters are welcomed . post publicly or in a pm is fine.

new here hope i got this in the correct forum.:)
 
Check the outfitters section of the forum. I have seen cull type hunts advertised a couple of time here and am sure that one the fine outfitters on this site could hook you up with the hunt you are looking for.
 
Looks like you want a hunt, so you must be in the right place.

There should be someone on here that is creative enough to provide an opportunity for you.

Good luck.
 
Dear Pigslayer:

Ed here from EAI Outdoors. We have a great little cull hunt that I think you would be interested in. We can modify the animals a bit in the package to get you tusks and horns. I will send you a private message on this. We also like to hunt bush pigs and the small cats so I think we have what you are looking for!!!

ED
 
thanks all for suggestions,advice,offers,etc. got lots to go thru. happy days !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,734
Members
170,156
Latest member
MoniqueMcDonaldy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top