Lusaka ???

Huntforever

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2022
Messages
740
Reaction score
1,824
Media
41
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Mex/S.Amer
2
Does anyone know of any Tanners, Taxidermy or shops that sale african items that would be good for a trophy room?
 
Tanned hides that can be used in south africa for repurposing to gun cases, backpacks and etc. I’m also looking for authentic african woods cravings. Basically anything that would go well in a trophy
 
Tanned hides that can be used in south africa for repurposing to gun cases, backpacks and etc. I’m also looking for authentic african woods cravings. Basically anything that would go well in a trophy

OK I know he sells zebra skins..possibly others ...Will pm you his email....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top