Luggage Trackers?

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
770
Reaction score
1,130
Location
USA
Media
31
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Anyone use a high quality (gps) luggage tracker? Seems like it would give a good peace of mind, even if just in the gun gabe and not all the different bags. I've tried to use the Tile ones, they're ok but work on bluetooth only so can be very limited on effectiveness.

If so, which one and how did it work?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,922
Members
169,051
Latest member
NicholasWe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top