Looking For A Sabatti Baikal Spartn 45-70 Double Rifle

Shade Asbhire

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am searching for a 45-70 Double rifle. Prefer SxS. Looking online they seem to fly off the market as soon as they hit it. Does not have to be one of the brands listed. Interested in any decent deals.

I have other doubles but I am a huge 45-70 fan. Gun would mostly be used to very close range tracking here in the states so not overly concerned with longer range accuracy.

P.S. Yes i have read all the good an bad of these model rifles and fully understand what i am asking for.

Assume you have haunted all the usual online sites like Gunbroker, Guns International etc.?

Every possible site I can find online that sells that I have looked at. Even the private classifieds. Just haven’t come across one yet. Always a day late. Story of my life haha.

I don’t know if you are still looking but I saw a Sabatti 4570 double at a pawnshop today in Waxahachie Texas. Supposedly came from a collection and had never been fired.

Thanks Kent. Would you mind PMing me the pawn shop name?

Did you get your gun-I hope you find one and enjoy it.Goof luck.

Do they have any other doubles or large calibers at shooters station? I just moved pretty close to there.

You may contact IFG-USA. Last I recall they still had some. And when it needs regulated Ken Owen is your best bet. I just got my 450/400 back from Ken and he did a terrific job!

The .45-70 is a good DR to have in North America. I bought my Beretta from the estate of a deceased friend. It is fun to shoot and hunt with:
1601310525212.png

Thats a gorgeous rifle, CRS. I would love to have one like that but the wife seems to think we need to make morgage payments. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois