Looking For A Kimber Caprivi 375

Hi Doug— Germany is what Nashville SCI rep told me. Price was in euros and I think it was around 5300. Jacques

Interesting indeed! I thought all of Kimber’s current production was in Troy Alabama. Moving production of the Caprivi rifles to Germany doesn’t make sense. Labor costs there are considerably higher than Alabama.

I have a hard time keeping up, they were in Oregon then New Jersey now Troy
Mostly high end pistols but a damn fine rifle. Guy told me no plans for 458 Lott

I'm curious about Kimbers being made in Germany as well. I'd like to find a Caprivi in 458 Lott. I missed one here a short time ago and have mad at myself since! They are a lighter rifle for a DG rifle so I imagine the 458 Lott is a bit rough so hopefully someone was punished and wants to part with one.

I'm curious about Kimbers being made in Germany as well. I'd like to find a Caprivi in 458 Lott. I missed one here a short time ago and have mad at myself since! They are a lighter rifle for a DG rifle so I imagine the 458 Lott is a bit rough so hopefully someone was punished and wants to part with one.
You’re right about them being light! I have one in that chambering. I had to add a recoil reducer in the butt and some lead in the fore arm. Kept the balance but added about a pound. Much better, but the recoil is still…ummm…snappy! Still, I really like the rifle.

Kimber Caprivi 375 H&H sub-moa

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.