Looking for .375 Canadian?

Mikar

New member
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Would like to use newest copper bullets in a .375 Canadian. 270 and 300 grain or better. Overall case lengths need a faster powder than H 4831 because it’s to compressed with the longer weight to length projectiles. Ideas. Thanks
 
What are you calling .375 Canadian? I’m not familiar with caliber.
 
NASS ( Aubrey White) used a .404 Jeffery with rebaited rim to make an complete line of factory shells .7mm, 300, 338 and .375 . Imperial was renamed to Canada with over 100,000 of each brass product. My standard load is 100 grs H 4831 behind a Fail Safe 270 gr. Bullet.

F9E8C010-F39B-4145-A281-3C42F2E8A702.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I’ll hit up google and see if I can find a little more about them. I thought it could of been another name for the .375 Epps which I’m interested in building.
 
Remington used it to help develop the ultra mag series in the 90’s .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,268
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top