Lightweight,very breathable hunting boots

For hot weather I have always worn Palladium Pampa Boots.

Just looked them up. Glad to know they are PETA approved vegan. Wouldn’t want to be caught hunting in non vegan footwear. Lol.

I was about to buy another pair of palladiums a while back until I noticed that woke garbage. They can go broke for all I care.

Another fan of KEEN boots for warm weather.

Avoid all boots with insulation or GoreTex.

Thanx to all who have shared their breathable, lightweight,hot weather boot advice. As always I have learned a lot from everybody !

I am looking for more support than my keens. I am going to try the Rocky sv2 that BeeMaa recommended. I have owned several pairs of keen boots/ shoes. They are prone to falling apart with hard use.

I am looking for more support than my keens. I am going to try the Rocky sv2 that BeeMaa recommended. I have owned several pairs of keen boots/ shoes. They are prone to falling apart with hard use.
If you are looking for great support, take a look at the Kenetrek Hardscrabble Hiker.
These are what I wear outside of the extreme winter months and love them. They are what I will be wearing when we go over in August.

... or check out the Limmer Lightweights.

I am taking two pair of boots to Africa - my Keens and my all-leather AKUs. And a pair of slip on camp shoes. Hunting in very warm climates i think I'll do better with the more breathable Keens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you