Life Size Elephant Shipped

Wow and I was wondering about shipping a Cape Buffalo thats great. Thanks
 
Yep, thats how they are shipped or moved.
The cape buff would be no problem. We delivered a lifesize white rhino from Ohio to Florida with out any problems at all. It does take some pre-planning when you are packing the truck. Along with the rhino we had 15 other lifesize mounts to fit in the truck & trailer. Man, that was a whole day loading and bracing all the mounts and bases !! LOL
 
Yep, thats how they are shipped or moved.
The cape buff would be no problem. We delivered a lifesize white rhino from Ohio to Florida with out any problems at all. It does take some pre-planning when you are packing the truck. Along with the rhino we had 15 other lifesize mounts to fit in the truck & trailer. Man, that was a whole day loading and bracing all the mounts and bases !! LOL

Did you take some pictures??
 
I could only find these two pics of us actually loading & packing the truck. You can see the rhino up inside the truck. It would not fit in the trailer so we had to put it up inside the truck, which was a job. As you can see we hadn't loaded the trailer yet. I know it might look like a cluster but there was alot of mounts to deliver to this client. And with all the bracing & packing, everything made it to Florida in great shape with no damages or problems. Now getting the rhino into the clients trophy room is another story !! LOL
Brickburn, I hope I took it right that you wanted pics of us moving the rhino or did you want actual pics of the rhino mount ? If so I can post them for you.


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Moving mounts is what I was looking at in this thread.
Reedbuck, Sable, Baboon, Oryx?, W Rhino.

I have to say that Muley was worth mounting...


Heath, feel free to start a thread with all your African work.. I liked to see good work.
 
Brickburn,
There is of course the white rhino in this picture along with a sable, baboon, warthog, desert sheep shoulder mount, #4 SCI desert sheep lifesize, zebra, 230" whitetail and the current World Record SCI Estate Desert Mule Deer.
I will dig up some more pics including the World Record Mule Deer which I was lucky enough to be on the hunting trip when my client harvested it and I harvested a 103" Coues Deer .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,644
Members
170,370
Latest member
DonteHalls
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top