Lever action

I’ve been looking for a Winchester 94 for ever and battling to find one. (Hens teeth in South Africa)
So I settled for its “less refined” South American cousin … I was giving a Rossi 92 in 44-40 as a gift this last week, can’t wait to go warthog and bushpig hunting with it.

Now just to find brass

I’ve been looking for a Winchester 94 for ever and battling to find one. (Hens teeth in South Africa)
So I settled for its “less refined” South American cousin … I was giving a Rossi 92 in 44-40 as a gift this last week, can’t wait to go warthog and bushpig hunting with it.

Now just to find brass
If I remember correctly Classic arms had 2 on their most recent auction....maybe check if they sold?

Now just to find brass
I don't know what it would cost to ship to you but I have access to ammo, bullets(?), and brass, and bullet mold(?). If you are interested.

The lady (widow) that I am currently "assisting" her husband was an avid gun collector and has ample miscellaneous reloading equipment and supplies.

PM me if you are interested.

I don't know what it would cost to ship to you but I have access to ammo, bullets(?), and brass, and bullet mold(?). If you are interested.

The lady (widow) that I am currently "assisting" her husband was an avid gun collector and has ample miscellaneous reloading equipment and supplies.

PM me if you are interested.

PM inbound

Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.