Lever action

I’ve been looking for a Winchester 94 for ever and battling to find one. (Hens teeth in South Africa)
So I settled for its “less refined” South American cousin … I was giving a Rossi 92 in 44-40 as a gift this last week, can’t wait to go warthog and bushpig hunting with it.

Now just to find brass [emoji848]
 
I’ve been looking for a Winchester 94 for ever and battling to find one. (Hens teeth in South Africa)
So I settled for its “less refined” South American cousin … I was giving a Rossi 92 in 44-40 as a gift this last week, can’t wait to go warthog and bushpig hunting with it.

Now just to find brass [emoji848]
If I remember correctly Classic arms had 2 on their most recent auction....maybe check if they sold?
 
I’ve been looking for a Winchester 94 for ever and battling to find one. (Hens teeth in South Africa)
So I settled for its “less refined” South American cousin … I was giving a Rossi 92 in 44-40 as a gift this last week, can’t wait to go warthog and bushpig hunting with it.

Now just to find brass [emoji848]
I don't know what it would cost to ship to you but I have access to ammo, bullets(?), and brass, and bullet mold(?). If you are interested.

The lady (widow) that I am currently "assisting" her husband was an avid gun collector and has ample miscellaneous reloading equipment and supplies.

PM me if you are interested.
 
I don't know what it would cost to ship to you but I have access to ammo, bullets(?), and brass, and bullet mold(?). If you are interested.

The lady (widow) that I am currently "assisting" her husband was an avid gun collector and has ample miscellaneous reloading equipment and supplies.

PM me if you are interested.

PM inbound

Thx
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,012
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top