Lets watch those muzzles!

Where would you want another hunter if there's no place to walk side by side or parallel and how should he hold his firearm?

You seem to have missed my point, I wouldn’t let you in particular behind me as I believe the way you carry your rifle is dangerous, you are carrying it with the firing pin against a live cartridge. It won’t take much to set that cartridge off.

You seem to have missed my point, I wouldn’t let you in particular behind me as I believe the way you carry your rifle is dangerous, you are carrying it with the firing pin against a live cartridge. It won’t take much to set that cartridge off.

Didn't miss anything. Never said I had a live round . You made an erroneous assumption. Now please answer my question instead of dodging it. Where and how do you want a fellow hunter walking in a single file line?

And what happens if you fall and the bolt takes a hard blow. Had a friend that insisted on doing the same, lucky it only scared him shitless when it happened.

Good point and in future I will have an empty chamber.

I don’t mind a person with a rifle behind me if it is probably safe. I apologize when I first read your post I thought you were the one that posted Dr Rays post where he said he he had a cartridge in the chamber. When I’m hunting if I don’t have a good 3 position safety I do not carry one in the chamber till I need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg