Leopard hunt only $11 500!

Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
2
Website
www.skinafrika.com
Deals & offers
30
Media
17
Member of
SCI.Yeswehunt
1-1-LUIPERD-002.jpgOutfitter Afrika Jag/ Lukas Holtzhausen Farm Sophien/ Namibia Outjo12 days(Available October /November 2012)Includes:1.Pick up and return from Windhoek 2.Board and lodging 3.Full hunting services (rifle available at no cost)4.Leopard trophy 5.Baiting included 6.Cites export permit.11 leopard were taken this year 5 were big males and 6 smaller ones.Trophy Kudu $900 can be added normal price $1000.If trophy not taken $ 5000 refund.
 
Hunters no hidden costs. $11500 is the all inclusive cost.
All plains game available - 10% . Price list quoted EURO

[TABLE="class: prices_1, width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD]Blesbok[/TD]
[TD]520[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blackface Impala[/TD]
[TD]2 000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cape Eland[/TD]
[TD]1 145[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Greater Kudu[/TD]
[TD]800[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oryx[/TD]
[TD]425[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mountain Zebra(Hartman)[/TD]
[TD]635[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blue Wildebees (gnu)[/TD]
[TD]635[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Black Wildebees[/TD]
[TD]750[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Red Hartbees[/TD]
[TD]425[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Common Impala[/TD]
[TD]450[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Damara Dik-Dik[/TD]
[TD]850[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Springbok[/TD]
[TD]400[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Warthog[/TD]
[TD]300[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Klipspringer[/TD]
[TD]700[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Steenbok[/TD]
[TD]220[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Duiker[/TD]
[TD]230[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lynx[/TD]
[TD]230[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baboon[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Waterbuck[/TD]
[TD]1 800[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Theo another great offer wish I could jump on this on such short notice. Good luck with the hunt.
 
Has anyone booked this hunt yet? I still look at this thread every day :)
 
That is à killer my regular pricing in SA runs at around $26 000!!!!
And namibia around $28 000....

My best always!
 
Leopard only $11 500!

1-theo6-001.jpgGuys look at this! leopard taken in April 2012 with this outfitter! where are you this is a real bargain.
 
Leopard waiting

Leopard bargain still available!!! Outfitter informed me that 3 leopard has been spotted at bait!Photo of huge leopard taken on farm.Hurry up hunters not to be repeated again.PICT1485a.jpgleopard nite lukas.jpgleopard 4.jpgleopard luksa1.jpg
 
With which of the PH you represent? What Area. Is this stricly a Leopard hunt as I would not be interested at all in taking any other game, so I may not be the hunter your looking for if your trying to sell a plains game / leopard hunt. Give me more info please
DENNIS
 
PAC Open Permits for Predators

a.jpgchuck.jpgnew.jpgnew1.jpgPICT0241e.jpgPICT0254 - Copy.JPG
Hunters photos on night camera taken last week of leopards eating joyfully.The outfitters tells me there is heavy presence of predators.They killing left and right.One farmer lost 57 cattle already.An open permit for PAC predators can be issued and any predator can be taken.Cheetah's not available for export to USA.One normal tag still available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top